When it comes to nail design, the first thing to consider is the color of the manicure. Different colors are perceived differently by each person. We can say that the color in a manicure demonstrates an emotional attitude and the ability to place the right accents.
Need a fresh look? Opt for a lavender-colored manicure. It is suitable in cases when the classics are bored and the time has come for experiments. The pages of the theYou.com website contain unique photos with lavender manicure designs for various events. Here you can not only see photos, but also choose a master from your city and sign up for a manicure.
Stylish and chic lavender nails can be combined with both everyday life and special occasions. Soft shades and dusty rubbed designs, delicate and shiny lavender nails are seemingly ready to take the classic pastel tones off the pedestal. Art lovers appreciate the shade and believe that the lavender color goes well with various nail techniques, making the manicure stylish and elegant.
Lavender manicure and nail designs
- Glitter. A dark lavender-colored manicure with the addition of glitters looks delicate and graceful.
- Ombre. The ombre nail design looks great both on all fingers and on 1-2 accent nails.
- Sharp mint-colored nails with lavender tips - this jacket is unusual and creative.
- White nail designs on ring finger nails combined with dark lavender nails are perfect for short, square and oval nails.
- Floral accents in a silvery French manicure, with lavender-colored nail polish on the tips, is a manicure design that any bride will admire.
- The use of kamifubuki, rhinestones, and foil in the design will add originality, make the manicure even more interesting.
- The choice of patterns, stripes, lines and decor on lavender nails is very individual. Depending on your preferences, an experienced nail master will skillfully fulfill your wishes or add artistic author's patterns to the design.